Books!

Well this spring break I had a lot of listening time during my job. So I took that opportunity to listen to audio books, because why not. I ended up listening to three great pieces of work: The Epic of Gilgamesh, Donte's Inferno, and Hamlet prince of Denmark. I recommend each and every one of them. The Epic of Gilgamesh is a great and ancient story. It's a story of a king that faces an adventure of strength. Donte's Inferno is truly the visual representation of hell. Donte guided by Virgil the the nine levels of hell. The man is shown a horrific and melancholy life in hell of sinners. Hamlet prince of Denmark one of Shakespeare's greatest works. A man controlled by vengeance is driven to commit shocking acts. I truly advise you to read them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YGB Questions

The Great Gatsby notes 1

Self-assessment