Self-assessment

What you learned this semester/year in this course?
This has been very interesting for me. The class was shocking at the beginning, but throughout the day together. Have really changed the aspects of a class. In my opinion, this class was all about the will of a student and to put in there on the amount of work and show who they really are. I have learned many things like Ethos, Pathos, and Logos. on top of that, i have learned the importance of being oneself be through our journals or speaking.
How hard you worked?
This year I feel I didn't work as much but I believe I could have done a better job, which is a shame, to be honest, me having not giving it all when I could that is truly a pitiful thing to do.
At least one great mistake you made and how it helped you?
the great I ever made this year is not in the class but as the whole year. I was not involved a lot all the times I could have done I didn't. This mistake has shown me that next year will be an opportunity for me to do more.
What you did well?
Well, I did the ap test as best I could, I was not very confident about it, but it all went well. I also did well throughout the year.
What you still need to improve?
 I think I need improvement in my public speaking and reading out loId I always seem to stutter. I want to one day have no fear in doing so.
What letter grade you believe you deserve?
I think an A- shall be the best I would get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YGB Questions

The Great Gatsby notes 1