I know it's not Pi day or anything special but I just say this online and it blow my mind hard. I was simply amazed by this, my mind for a second overloaded with thoughts; and I love it. I just wanted to share my experience with you.
What do you think Hawthorne's purpose was for writing this story? It was to tell readers how easily it is to change a persons point of view. Hawthorne states that Brown's wife is "aptly named" Faith. After reading the story, do you agree? Does Faith's name fit her personality? Does Brown have true faith in her? Faith is the good girl in the story. Goodman Brown only hope was that faith was a sin free person. He was clinging on her when tested on his beliefs. But then that view is shattered in his face. What do you think the pink ribbons signify? I happen to believe that the ribbon is a symbol for purity and i read that the color pink is related to innocence, due to its similarity to white. Was everything Brown witnessed real, a figment of his imagination, something conjured by evil, or a dream? Support your answer with passages from the text. I think it's all too real. For a sane person to see all this must be on some drugs. W...
Ever wonder why things are the way they are? Like why do things fall? To how did I think of the previous question? Well, this and ever question fall in my topic of my quest to understand the universe and its chemistry and physics. To uncover these things I have done three things to improve my knowledge of the concept. I have watched documentaries, listened to podcasts, and read books. Over the course of 10 years, I have watched dozens of documentaries. Some have been on wars, music, planets, bees, light, plants, animals, and rocks, just to name a few. Watching hours of these videos have really helped me get a visual understanding of what's happening in our everyday lives. Documentaries to me are a must watch thing. If I want to learn something interesting or for school I go home and look up documentaries on the theme. Thus marking the importance of documentaries to me. I work in the fields on my days off school be it weekends or vacations. Saying this might mean that I do have ...
Well On my essay I got an A-! Which by the was is great, but I'm not that satisfied with it. I could've of finishedthe last part and got a better grade. I do realize and agree that my answers were a little simple and basic. I was lost half way through the essay. I was funny, because I didn't know what write and the the stories started to come back to me. I had to stop and think every now and then. Now I'm going to talk my over all grade in this class I think it should be an A-, because I've got most of the blogs and journals done. I do get lost some times, but it okay.
Comments
Post a Comment